Identify why your life is not improving fast enough and what to do about it.
Specific challenges that improve certain aspects of your life: Finance, Intellect, Health, Relationships & Emotions
How Companies and Billionaires set and achieve goals for long term growth
How Athletes and the Military use a similar system for game-day success
How to identify the few decisions that have the biggest long term return and simple ways to follow-through
Actionable strategies to deploy in your personal and professional life
Entrepreneurs & Investors
Managers & Employees
Creators & Influencers
- 1.1 Welcome
- 1.2 Why all successful people set goals
- 1.3 Why Most People Fail to Achieve their Goals
- 1.4 What to expect from this course
- 1.5 How to get the most out of this course
- Goal Mastery Guidebook - PDF
- Goal Mastery Private Facebook Group
- 2.1 What is the ALUX Method
- 2.2 A - ANALYSE
- 2.3 L - LEARN
- 2.4 U - USE or UTILISE
- 2.5 X - MULTIPLY
- 2.6 Conclusion
- 3.1 - The brutal truth
- 3.2.1 - Advanced Self-analysis Quiz
- 3.2.2 Advanced Self-Analysis
- 3.3 - Interpreting the data
- 3.4 - Creating priorities
- 4.0 Year Planning that Works - 5 Pillars of a Successful Life
- 4.1.1 Emotional Pillar
- 4.1.2 How to plan for Emotional Goals
- 4.2.1 Intellectual Pillar
- 4.2.2 How to plan for Intellectual Goals
- 4.3.1 Physical Pillar
- 4.3.2 How to plan for Physical Goals
- 4.4.1 Relationships Pillar
- 4.4.2 How to plan for Relationship Goals
- 4.5.1 Financial Pillar
- 4.5.2 How to plan for Financial Goals
- 4.6 Domino Method & Milestone thinking
- 5.0 Introduction
- 5.1 How Elite Athletes do it
- 5.2 How Billionaires do it
- 5.3 How Companies do it
- 5.4 How the Military does it
- 5.5 Lazy Method - Tricking yourself into success
- 5.6 Pipeline method
- 6.0 Introduction
- 6.1 Morning Routine
- 6.2 Evening Routine
- 6.3 The 5 Minute Rule
- 6.4 Identify Blind-Spots & Remove Distractions
- 6.5 Tarzan Method
- 6.6 The Dip Before the Rise
- Bonus eBook: Morning Routines of Successful People
- Goal Mastery - Webinar w/ Emil Anton (Recording)
Private Mastermind Group
Through the entire course you will have access to a private group where the Alux.com team will personally answer your questions and you will have the opportunity to connect with like-minded Aluxers!
Special Member Discounts
25% OFF all future Alux.com Courses
As we continue to develop more and more eLearning products at Alux, not only will you get priority access to them, but also a considerable discount.
Member's Only Live Webinar with Alux.com CEO
This is one of the reasons why we're closing the doors after 1 week. At the end of the experience you will be part of a 1h discussion about Goal Setting, Money, Wealth, Happiness and your path forward in life with Emil Anton, the CEO of Alux.com
What is included in this course?
The course includes 41video lessons, 1 pdf guidebook to use alongside the course and 1 ebook with the routines of some of the most successful people.
How long does the course last
We designed the course to last 6 weeks (each chapter should be given enough time and focus). You always have the option of binge watching it all, but it will lead to a lower performance.
Can I access the course once I finish it?
Of course! When you purchase any of our course you can life-time access to the material and all future updates.
Does the course apply to my situation?
This course was designed with the Aluxer in mind. It doesn't depend on your financial situation, your geography or your race and gender. It relies on valuable fundamentals that apply to everyone, on top of which we apply the specific growth strategies we've identified.
Why is this course so expensive?
Our courses are not entertainment. If you complete the course and put the knowledge you find in it to work, you will notice clear improvements in many aspects of your life, including your financials. In this regard, the course pays for itself rather quickly.
What if I buy it but don't find it valuable?
If you go through the entire course and for any reason you believe you didn't get your money's worth. we will provide a full refund under our 60 day guarantee.
When will the course re-open?
We are closing the doors for the next 6 months so we can focus on the development of the first batch of students.