Unique learning framework focused on effectiveness and efficiency.
Master your Memory so everything you learn sticks with you for the rest of your life.
Double your reading speed while retaining more information than you did before.
Learn the same way top-performers do and leverage that for personal gain.
Become the smartest person in the room.
Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
Corporate Managers & Top Performers
Students & Continuous Learners
- Day 1 - Welcome
- Why you should learn how to learn
- Why most people stop learning
- What to expect from this course
- How to make the most out of this course
- Learning Mastery - Guidebook PDF
- Learning Mastery Private Mastermind Group
- Day 2 - Introduction
- Day 3 - The Framework
- Day 4 - Pomodoro Technique
- Day 5 - Procrastination & Learning
- Day 6 - Memory vs Understanding
- How to Remember Someone's Name
- Day 7 - Introduction
- How to remember things
- Day 8 - 3.2 Chain Linking
- Day 9 - 3.3 Memory Hacks
- Day 10 - 3.4 How to memorize numbers
- Day 11 - 3.5 Memory Palace
- Day 12 - 4.1 Introduction
- 4.2 How To Read A Book (The Smart Way)
- 4.3 Smart & Efficient Reading
- Day 13 - 4.4 Building the discipline of reading
- Day 14 - 4.5 Speed Reading: Fundamentals
- 4.6 Speed Reading: Techniques
- 4.7 Speed Reading: Advanced
- Day 15 - 5.1 Connecting what you learn for personal gain
- 5.2 Mind Mapping 1: What are mind maps?
- 5.3 Mind Mapping 2: how to create a mind map
- Day 16 - 5.4 Learn like the top learners
- Day 17 - 5.5 How to learn like the top entrepreneurs
- 5.6 Learn like the top companies
- Day 18 - 6.1 How to use what you learn for personal gain
- Day 19 - 6.2 Learning how to think
- 6.3 How to sound smart to other people
- Day 20 - 6.4 How to structure an intellectual argument
- Day 21 - 6.5 The Future of Learning
- 6.6 Conclusion
Private Mastermind Group
Through the entire course you will have access to a private group where the Alux.com team will personally answer your questions and you will have the opportunity to connect with like-minded Aluxers!
Special Member Discounts
25% OFF All Future Courses
As we continue to develop more and more eLearning products at Alux, not only will you get priority access to them, but also a considerable discount.
Member's Only Live Webinar with Alux.com CEO
At the end of the course you will be part of a live Q&A with Mr. Emil Anton, the CEO of ALUX.com where you will discuss Learning, Money, Mental Models & how to use education as your gateway out of poverty and into wealth.
What is included in this course?
You are getting 6 modules with audio-video material focused on different parts of your learning journey. There's a PDF guidebook to serve as your roadmap filled with exercises and tips on how to make the most out of the course + a private mastermind group where you can follow along other Aluxers such as yourself.
How long does the course last?
The course was designed to last 21 days. We split every day into a gold nugget piece of valuable information, but you can take as much time with the course as you need.
Can I access the course once the 21st day ends?
Of course! When you purchase an Alux.com course you will get access to the course and all future updates as long as we are around.
What if I was not a good student?
The course was designed to be effective and efficient. There's no bullshit around, there's no history to memorize, just pure educational value. If you find our YouTube videos valuable, you'll have no problem following along. (PS: being a good student in school has nothing to do with your ability to learn)
What if I am already a proficient learner?
That's great! This course will take your learning to the next level as it is designed to multiply your current ability!
Can I still enroll in the course once the timer runs out?
Unfortunately no. Once the timer runs out, we will focus on those who have purchased the course. All the students and our team will get together in a private mastermind group and go through the course together. We might re-open the course late 2022, so don't miss this opportunity!
What if I do not find the course valuable enough?
That's fine! We strive for 100% Customer satisfaction. If for any reason you believe you didn't get your money's worth, simply reach out to email@example.com and we'll provide you with a complete refund!